Rosen Hotels and Resorts
www.rosenhotels.com Orlando, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Could Be Better

Server (Current Employee)

ProsHas all the resources to be better. Great associates to work with. Great money because it's a convental hotel. There were some incredibly smart and innovative individuals there who have potential to promote Rosen Hotel and Resorts as a world class hotel. Harris Rosen is a good man, and likes to instill good core values.

ConsManagement was terrible. Many people in management lacked substantial experience, but got lucky so they landed the job. Luckily there was a strong staff to make up where management lacked. Inconsistent money, if you're working on a tipped employee. Doesn't really give a chance for good employees to move up.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually hire people with experience, and not just base off of interviews.

Good company to work for

IT Technician (Current Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I have been working at Rosen Hotels and Resorts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I believe the benefits are fair for the area. Overall everyone around here… Cons: The pay is a little lacking, and the benefits have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I work at Rosen Plaza and it's okay.

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I have been working at Rosen Hotels and Resorts full-time for more than a year

Pros: Willy Michel is a Manager, he's amazing at training you on the need to knows and he trains you until you… Cons: Sometimes it seems like the Managers aren't willing to help to help you on certain situations and you feel stuck and they hate when you… Advice to Senior Management: When associates come to you seeking help/advice at least TRY to help. Don't give… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rosen Hotels and Resorts.

Worked for Rosen Hotels and Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rosen Hotels and Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rosen Hotels and Resorts CEO Harris Rosen. All reviews posted anonymously by Rosen Hotels and Resorts employees.