There are newer employer reviews for Rosen Hotels and Resorts

Could Be Better

Current Employee - Server
Current Employee - Server

I have been working at Rosen Hotels and Resorts part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Has all the resources to be better. Great associates to work with. Great money because it's a convental hotel. There were some incredibly smart and innovative individuals there who have potential to promote Rosen Hotel and Resorts as a world class hotel. Harris Rosen is a good man, and likes to instill good core values.

Cons

Management was terrible. Many people in management lacked substantial experience, but got lucky so they landed the job. Luckily there was a strong staff to make up where management lacked. Inconsistent money, if you're working on a tipped employee. Doesn't really give a chance for good employees to move up.

Actually hire people with experience, and not just base off of interviews.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company to work for!

Former Employee - Food and Beverage Manager in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Food and Beverage Manager in Orlando, FL

I worked at Rosen Hotels and Resorts full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Pros of Rosen Hotels and Resorts: Benefits, work/life balance, growth opportunities. Harris Rosen is a great owner and role model. He continues to do great things in our community.

Cons

Cons of Rosen Hotels and Resorts:My only con is that they are only located in Orlando so if you are looking to move out of the area, its not possible to stay with the company. Other than that their are no cons from my experience working with Rosen Hotels and Resorts.

Advice to Management: This is a great company and I encourage the company to keep up the great care that it shows to its employees. Everyone feels valued and that is vital to running a successful business.

2. Wonderful company to work for. (Employee for 5+ years)

Current Employee - Front Services in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Front Services in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Rosen Hotels and Resorts part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

An outstanding company culture that breeds positive attitudes.
    Many excellent managers in this company.
    The CEO is very involved in the company and is a great role model.

Cons

I haven't noticed any cons worth noting throughout my time working here.

Certain upper managers in the company need to work in their leadership style. They mainly lead in a coercive leadership style and in my opinion that is not the best method in this industry.

There are newer employer reviews for Rosen Hotels and Resorts