There are newer employer reviews for Rosendin Electric

Intern

Former Employee - Intern  in  Tucson, AZ
Former Employee - Intern in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Rosendin Electric as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great money for internship, Very involved with project

Cons

No organization at all, no room for advancement it seemed, I wanted to go work other projects but I didn't know if they would keep me or not.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Rosendin Electric (View Most Recent)

An experience second to none.

Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Rosendin Electric

Pros

Large company, seeking inteligent projects, room to grow with-in the company as long as work is available. Various aspects of the electrical industry is a plus.

Cons

Mass hire, mass fire when times are good and bad. Did not have the opportunity to receive all the training as described available during new hire orientation.

Give your employees the tools and opportunities to grow with in. Each employee has different levels of experience. Without the employees growing professionally, the company will suffer.

It was not a good expierence.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Rosendin Electric

Pros

The company offers great compensation for work, follows steps for providing education to workers on safety issues. Has great workers working under their foreman.

Cons

General foreman and forman do not approach or embrace in active talk with their workers in regards to problems with work or to encourage their staff who continue to do good work for them. They let the good staff go. They have "POWER" trips and use it to push thier employees around and find any reason to lay them off or dimiss them. Their foreman point fingers and do not take responsibility when they make bad decisions. They blame the under staff and will use it cover their own mistakes. They do not take proper measures in the process of employee lay-offs and terminations. The foreman lay people off when they need all the help they could get and then work other employees to cover for the misuse of employees after letting them go.

Not to mention they are a Union contractor and should signify the best. They do not.

My advice to management is to take active steps to ensure that all employees are getting fair and equal treatment. If mistakes are made get to the bottom of it and STOP letting the management in POWER run your job sites to the ground. A person in management is there to not only manage but to guide, help & take steps to find out what the issues are not just to sit in a trailer all day. Foreman should work together and not instruct employees to go against each others orders then blame the employee for problem. Stop finding ANY and I mean ANY reason to lay people off (this being a direct quote from your management team). This economy doesn't need it and I'm sure your job sites don't either.

There are newer employer reviews for Rosendin Electric

Worked for Rosendin Electric? Contribute to the Community!