Rosendin Electric

www.rosendin.com
  www.rosendin.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rosendin Electric

Working for Rosendin.

I worked at Rosendin Electric full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Benefit packages are good.
A somewhat pressurized working environment but overall good.
Great people.

Cons

Large upper management turnover.
A large company and easy to be considered just another number (employee).

19 Other Employee Reviews for Rosendin Electric (View Most Recent)

Great ESOP

Current Employee - Modeler I in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Modeler I in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Rosendin Electric full-time (more than an year)

Pros

ESOP, Technology, Training, Flex Schedule, Vacation

Cons

Promotions, political office, upper managements understanding of daily tasks

commination to mid-level and entry level personal

Extra Special Company

Current Employee - Administrative/Special Projects Coordinator in Berkeley, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative/Special Projects Coordinator in Berkeley, CA

I have been working at Rosendin Electric as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Rosendin is a company that strives to not only enhance the quality of professional skills and knowledge, of each of its employees; it, also strives to do the same for those working on assignment as contractors.

Cons

None that I can think of.

The only advice I would give, would be to allow employees who are hired to provide administrative support to a project’s onsite senior project manager/electrical team with the option to work onsite with the team and become involved in the project’s day-to-day operations and special projects. I say this from experience because Rosendin gave me this priceless opportunity in 2007 when I was hired to work as a contractor assigned to provide administrative support to Rosendin’s electrical team working onsite at the UC Berkeley campus during construction of the Sutardja Dai Hall, part of the CITRIS/Davis Hall North Project. Initially I worked as an administrative assistant, and later was given special projects to coordinate by the onsite senior project manager. The assigned projects required frequent interaction with the project’s general contractor, university professionals, subcontractors, various construction trades and other levels of professional titles, which made it mandatory for me to learn how to work as a true team player and its importance while participating in the process project management. Because of Rosendin, I learned to lead and manage myself as an individual working with others that totaled in numbers on a scale larger than I had ever worked with before. Upon its completion, working on this project with Rosendin represented and continues to represent my most memorable and rewarding work experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Rosendin Electric