There are newer employer reviews for Rosetta

Great place to grow a career

Current Employee - Manager in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Rosetta full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Career growth for junior people looking to build their career and make a mark on a business.

Cons

Tough on leadership. High expectations, little guidance.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Amazing People! Great Atmosphere!

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Rosetta full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I don't know how it is in other sections of Rosetta, but CCX is awesome! I work with some amazing people and they are willing to share their knowledge. The team dynamic is great. It is a fun-loving relaxed sort of environment. A diverse list of clients and design challenges.

The health benefits are better than a lot of places I have seen. Schedule is very flexible with work from home a possibility (generally 3-4 days a month is what I shoot for) There are a lot of fun activities and a great holiday party.

Overall if you are looking for a place to hone your craft and want to continually learn from amazing people, Rosetta is for you! One of my colleagues once told me that agency experience is like dog years. We learn about seven years of interactive design for every year of a client based job:)

Cons

Make sure you come in at the right salary as it is hard to make it up even through promotion.
    Paying for parking.
    A limited number of promotions in each department for the calendar year. (although I did get one)

Advice to Management

Well to the Cleveland CCX management I give kudos, especially my direct boss.

My advice for upper management is to take away the cap on promotions and revamp the employee review process. While I understand there is a need to keep competition amongst employees, this process can sometimes pit employees against each other and hurt the team dynamic.

Amazing people, but not so amazing work at times

Current Employee - Senior Technology Associate in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Technology Associate in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Rosetta full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people; the challenging work; the ability to work on many different projects, clients, and lines of business;

Cons

No leadership training; Lower pay than industry standard; Long working hours; Technology teams get continually worked to the bone

Advice to Management

Grow your future leaders today. If this means sending them to some leadership training, then do it. Without organically growing and mentoring, Rosetta will continue to see its best and brightest leave regularly.