Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
www.rosewoodhotels.com Dallas, TX 50 to 149 Employees

I really enjoyed working at the Carlyle Hotel In Manhattan.

New York, NY

ProsGreat Benefits that include free stays around the world, beautiful property, nice people to work with, ability to move around in different roles, easy to access through subway

ConsOld building that is in desperate need of repair (back of house), tough (but fair) management, The hotel has their set ways of doing things and there is no ability to go around that.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would work on improving the back end facilities so that the hotel increases its efficiency. Elevators in back are slow because housekeeping's processes are very antiquated.

Awful experience.

SPA Attendant (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: The pay is great, commission is awesome too. Discounts on services and food are good.… Cons: Management failed to communicate, let go because I broke my foot, unwilling to work with me, constant negativity, rarely mentioned the… Advice to Senior Management: Please quit moving people randomly around departments. Try to hire someone qualified to run the show. Offer tech… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's Ok

Room Service Order Taker (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: Free room nights per years Cons: Can not advance in a career. Advice to Senior Management: hmm. More
There are newer reviews on Rosewood Hotels & Resorts.

Worked for Rosewood Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rosewood Hotels & Resorts CEO Radha Arora . All reviews posted anonymously by Rosewood Hotels & Resorts employees.