Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

www.rosewoodhotels.com

Awful experience.

SPA Attendant (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThe pay is great, commission is awesome too. Discounts on services and food are good. Coworkers were pleasant, departments were friendly. Free hotel stays if you make it long enough.

ConsManagement failed to communicate, let go because I broke my foot, unwilling to work with me, constant negativity, rarely mentioned the positives, nobody knew what was going on and everyone had been told something different, management doesn't know software... lack of communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease quit moving people randomly around departments. Try to hire someone qualified to run the show. Offer tech classes. Give all employees emails so we know what's going on and when.. COMMUNICATE with all of us, please.

It's Ok

Room Service Order Taker (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: Free room nights per years Cons: Can not advance in a career. Advice to Senior Management: hmm. More

Rosewood

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: It is an ultra luxury hotels and Resorts The '"Reputation" Cons: They don't see their employees as an asset any longer. Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in the employees. More
There are newer reviews on Rosewood Hotels & Resorts.

Worked for Rosewood Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!