Ross Stores

www.rossstores.com

Ross is just a job to get by until one finds a better one.

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Decatur, AL
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Decatur, AL

Pros

There really aren't that many reasons to work at Ross outside of getting a paycheck. The only good thing I can think of is that one could get a lot of hours.

Cons

There was employee reliability, bad communication within the store hierarchy, and bad organization from the managers resulting in late schedule posting. A store associate at Ross basically does all the jobs within the store for minimum pay.

I think Ross should hire better store managers and better hiring managers to ensure that the store runs smoothly as well as have employees that are reliable.

Other reviews for Ross Stores

good

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lynnwood, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Pros

hours, good deals, hours, great deal, hours, close to my house, easy to get to , hours, hours, hours, hours, hours

Cons

busy, so much merchandise, early hours, busy, so much merchandise, busy,busy, busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy

Come to shop to Ross,but not to work!

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Dunwoody, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Dunwoody, GA

Pros

20% disount
    good co-workers
    convinient location
    I cannot even give you more good information abot this company!Sorry!

Cons

It was my first retail company to work for,they started me at $7 an hour and 10 hours per week,I had to go and find another part time job.
    I was a cashier,so they wanted me to be at the register and somehow you have to go and take care of assigned department ,as soon as you start your assignment,they call you back,so you never can finish it.I worked for them 30 days,it was enough!

Please,don't tell your employees that payroll cut the hours and we have to move fast to clean the mess after people, and clock out,who cares we can leave all the mess and go home,but they want you to be robots!
    If you schedule people till 10,so let them clock out at 10 p.m.,but not at 12....

There are newer employer reviews for Ross Stores.

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!