Ross Stores

www.rossstores.com

Flexible and Manageable but not Stimulating

Senior Merchandise Control Analyst (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsGood work/life balance and they are flexible on when you take vacations, sick days, or need to leave early/come in late etc. The workload is very manageable and most of the people are very nice to work with.

ConsThe company is very top down and following Corporate direction is a must and because of that, the work is not very stimulating. Much time is spent awaiting on upper management to make decisions because there are a lot of layers in the company. This job requires someone who is very patient and does not mind having to do multiple iterations of the same task to gain approval from management.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow the planners to take more ownership of their business by letting them make some of their own decisions but then hold them accountable for a portion of the financial performance on their annual appraisals.

I was happy with my team but my experience could have been a little better.

Retail Associate (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Ross Stores

Pros: The benefits & the vacation time is great. I like how the… Cons: The team i had was great but there were some times where most of them did less… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very overworked and very underpaid

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Ross Stores

Pros: Employees at Ross work hard on a daily basis they… Cons: Not enough room to go into detail not enough pay for… Advice to Senior Management: Stop being greedy, pay the people that are perspiring daily… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ross Stores.

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!