Ross Stores
www.rossstores.com Pleasanton, CA 5000+ Employees

If you are looking for a growth company, then take a look at Ross

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Arlington, TX

I have been working at Ross Stores full-time for less than a year

ProsThere is a ton of growth potential for hard working individuals with strong leadership skills. The people that I work with both at the store level and above have really been great.

ConsThere is a bit too much micro management. I can see why it is needed to a certain extent to help with consistency and to develop weaker managers, but for someone who is experienced and has strong leadership skills it is a sufficating.

love Ross but just don't think I would work there again

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Ross Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros: It was a new store so got experience opening a… Cons: New manager didn't exactly run the store in an efficient manner Hired a bunch of people to open the store and but cut back… Advice to Senior Management: Think she bit off more than she could chew No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Retail Associate

Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Ross Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Managment Nice & Clean Store Cons: Does not work well with the disabled as I am… Advice to Senior Management: Treat disabled people with as much respect as you would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ross Stores.

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ross Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ross Stores CEO Michael A. Balmuth. All reviews posted anonymously by Ross Stores employees.