Rotech Healthcare
www.rotech.com Orlando, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

I get to meet and help some great people!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

ProsIt is very rewarding to be able to help people with their healthcare needs. There are some great people working in this company.

ConsThe feedback from management about job performance could be better. The pay is on the low side of average for this job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be more consistency in job performance feedback. The pay scale should be more competetive. Management should be more involved with their employees, and more accessible.

love the job working with the public

I have been working at Rotech Healthcare

Pros: working with public ample days off Cons: company in financial trouble not replacing trucks as soon as… More

i like working for rotech

I have been working at Rotech Healthcare

Pros: The PTO is great at Rotech. Cons: The lab fee's that I have to pay is way to high. It is 60%. I'm afraid to find out… Advice to Senior Management: 5% of my pay was taken during the recession in 2008 and it would be nice to get it back. We also didn't get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Rotech Healthcare.

Worked for Rotech Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rotech Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rotech Healthcare CEO Timothy C. Pigg. All reviews posted anonymously by Rotech Healthcare employees.