There are newer employer reviews for Rotech Healthcare

upper management from RM level and up need to be re evaluated

I have been working at Rotech Healthcare

Pros

Employees at location level, if you have a good boss above you to help you thru day to day operations. vacation time(when u can take it)

Cons

upper management (RM and above) having NO CLUE whatso ever on how the day to day operations are done. men;s club~ men are protected and women are expendable. degreading and insulting emails to help motivate employess HAHA!! Micro manage stores that don't need it and not helping the ones that do. no empathy towards employees at all. not working hard enough to keep the good employees working at rotech. advancement for women not available like they claim. "good ole boys club".

Look and see if the RM level is even needed. The price of each RM could get more blue collar employees to actually help the location. Instead of cutting to the bone, error on the side of more employees so we could do more rather than have it so thin, you can barely get everything done. Don't promote the brown nosers, promote the ones that grew the store when faced with disadvantages.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Rotech Healthcare (View Most Recent)

I get to meet and help some great people!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Rotech Healthcare

Pros

It is very rewarding to be able to help people with their healthcare needs. There are some great people working in this company.

Cons

The feedback from management about job performance could be better. The pay is on the low side of average for this job.

There needs to be more consistency in job performance feedback. The pay scale should be more competetive. Management should be more involved with their employees, and more accessible.

i like working for rotech

I have been working at Rotech Healthcare

Pros

The PTO is great at Rotech.

Cons

The lab fee's that I have to pay is way to high. It is 60%. I'm afraid to find out how much I would have to pay for other services rendered. It does pay well for prescriptions that I have to pay.

5% of my pay was taken during the recession in 2008 and it would be nice to get it back. We also didn't get any pay raises this year. How do you expect us to care about patient care when you don't care about employee care. I not only care about my patients but I love them and we should be compensated for our hard work.

There are newer employer reviews for Rotech Healthcare

Worked for Rotech Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!