Roth Staffing

www.rothstaffing.com
  www.rothstaffing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing

Friendly atmosphere that takes the pressure out of finding a job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Roth Staffing

Pros

The recruiters that work there are very nice and responsive. I've had two jobs in the four months I have lived here and only a two week gap in between.

Cons

You are usually responsible in keeping in contact with them, but as long as you do they are great at responding.

Be more proactive in keeping in contact with us about how the job market looks and estimated time of finding work.

163 Other Employee Reviews for Roth Staffing (View Most Recent)

Dissapointed! Not the culture they strive for.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Roth Staffing

Pros

Roth Staffing try's hard to be a Mission, Vision Values focused company. Competitive Salary with lucrative bonus potential. Very responsive MIS department. Fun, energetic and innovative marketing dept.

Cons

Poor channel of communication between Departments and Management. Lack of planning, organization and support decreases efficencies, engagement and individual growth of superior talent.

There are too many holes in coordination and communication between departments / management, and a lack of consistency in policy implementation.

Open your lines of communication with all coworkers so that you can be savvy about what's REALLY going on in your branches. You hire great talent, but lack developing the talent by not paying attention.

When a knowledgable co-worker try's to voice concerns and protect the ethics and integrity of your company, don't invalidate them. What is the purpose of an "open" engagement survey if they are only "spot checked" by upper management?

I have never worked for a company that cared more for it's employees and their growth and development.

Current Employee - Corporate  in  Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Corporate in Orange, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing

Pros

Employee friendly environment is encouraged and followed. Warm environment, no office gossip. Coworkers are kind and helpful, people are acknowledged by each other for work well done.
    Management truly cares about employees and gives encouragement and recognition. Management spends a lot of time and energy on choosing and retaining the best performers and also on guiding others to reach their potential.

Cons

Pay is on the low side compared to other industries, but most likely in line with other staffing companies. For me, the benefits of working in a great environment have outweighed the slightly lower pay.

Keep doing what you're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing

Worked for Roth Staffing? Contribute to the Community!