There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing

Roth Staffing practices what it preaches and strives to make life better for the people we serve.

Current Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time

Pros

The Mission, Vision and Values are evident in each branch and the company embraces these values while still being a strong sales organization. Expectations are high but goals are still attainable and I love being challenged in the role I am in while knowing there is room for growth and a long term career path.

Cons

The company tries to keep up with technology demands but could take a more proactive approach as we grow so that we stay ahead of the curve.

The field is highly motivated when Senior Management is visible in branch offices on a semi regular basis.

reviews filtered by
  1. It really is a GREAT place to work... with the most talented co-workers in the industry!

Current Employee - Manager in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time

Pros

Roth Staffing has created an empowering, engaging and creative place to work. It is a place for people who want to make a differnece for all the people we have the pleasure to serve. Roth Staffing makes a difference.

Cons

Roth Staffing has high expectations and for some that is not a match.

The top management must always stay focused on doing the right things to keep the company strong both financially and cuturally.

2. A Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I am excited to be a part of this company. We offer great training programs for new hires. We have amazing support from all co-workers and we create a very friendly and competitive environment. Everyone is committed to the success of the team, branch and company. We truly live and adhere to the company Mission, Vision and Values. I look forward to many great things as we continue to grow and add great people to the organization.

Cons

Room for improvement with tools and resources, such as remote access. As we strive to create remarkable experiences for the people we serve, having easy access to our internal resources will allow us to provide better customer, Ambassador and co-worker satisfaction.

Continue to support local user groups and networking functions. Reconsider the cell phone reimbursement progarm as it can improve co-worker, ambassador and client satisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing