There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing

The best of all worlds in the staffing industry

Current Employee - Manager in Costa Mesa, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Roth Staffing is a privately held, national staffing firm with specialized divisions in Accounting & Finance, Technology, Legal and Administration. The company offers outstanding technical resources, a great culture, a very competitive compensation plan AND flexible work schedule. Additionally, they put their customers and candidates first, with emphasis on their guiding principals of ethics and integrity. In the staffing industry you never find all of these attributes together and most often, you don't find any of them...

Cons

They could combine vacation and sick time to PTO, currently it is less than what I have seen at other firms.

Advice to Management

Continue developing the staff training programs.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Remarkable Experience!!

Current Employee - Market Leader in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Market Leader in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at Roth Staffing allows my passion for people and business development to work together! I feel very valued and appreciated in my role as a leader! I have a tremendous level of respect for the leadership of this organization.

Cons

The only area of mention to consider is PTO time versus vacation and sick time.

Advice to Management

Please continue communicating to the field; strenghts, areas for improvement, results, etc.

2. We truly are... The Best Staffing company to work for

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Cerritos, CA
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Cerritos, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Very personable Executive Management team- They really do care about their employees. In my ten years at this company, I have worked for different managers and branches, including Corporate. The experience is always positive and consistent. Expectations are clear and achievable. After hiring and training dozens of internal employees who have worked for other companies in our industry, I constantly hear from them that we ARE different... in a very good way. It makes me feel good and reassures me that Roth truly is the best staffing company to work for, and our awards prove it.

Cons

Updated online training resources for new coworkers. I am told this is a work in progress.