Roth Staffing

Great Values, Great People, and Moving Forward

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time

Pros

The leadership at Roth/Ultimate Staffing is doing much to move our company forward; while not losing sight of what makes the company strong...it's employees/coworkers. This includes inhouse coworkers and also our Ambassadors (our contingent / temporary employees who go out and represent us at our customers). I think that Adam Roth and Ben Roth have put a lot in to finding VP's with their same values who are able to see their vision. We have so much to offer our customers; that this makes my job easier. Our technology is second to none; the recruiting efforts and the services we're able to offer to our customers are the best. I enjoy my job everyday.

Cons

Nothing is perfect...we need more lead generation. More industry/prospect intel. Be more objective and less emotional in decision making.

Classroom training. Train the trainer sessions

164 Other Employee Reviews for Roth Staffing (View Most Recent)

The best of all worlds in the staffing industry

Current Employee - Manager in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Roth Staffing is a privately held, national staffing firm with specialized divisions in Accounting & Finance, Technology, Legal and Administration. The company offers outstanding technical resources, a great culture, a very competitive compensation plan AND flexible work schedule. Additionally, they put their customers and candidates first, with emphasis on their guiding principals of ethics and integrity. In the staffing industry you never find all of these attributes together and most often, you don't find any of them...

Cons

They could combine vacation and sick time to PTO, currently it is less than what I have seen at other firms.

Continue developing the staff training programs.

Remarkable Experience!!

Current Employee - Market Leader in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Market Leader in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working at Roth Staffing allows my passion for people and business development to work together! I feel very valued and appreciated in my role as a leader! I have a tremendous level of respect for the leadership of this organization.

Cons

The only area of mention to consider is PTO time versus vacation and sick time.

Please continue communicating to the field; strenghts, areas for improvement, results, etc.

There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing