Roth Staffing

Great Values, Great People, and Moving Forward

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time

Pros

The leadership at Roth/Ultimate Staffing is doing much to move our company forward; while not losing sight of what makes the company strong...it's employees/coworkers. This includes inhouse coworkers and also our Ambassadors (our contingent / temporary employees who go out and represent us at our customers). I think that Adam Roth and Ben Roth have put a lot in to finding VP's with their same values who are able to see their vision. We have so much to offer our customers; that this makes my job easier. Our technology is second to none; the recruiting efforts and the services we're able to offer to our customers are the best. I enjoy my job everyday.

Cons

Nothing is perfect...we need more lead generation. More industry/prospect intel. Be more objective and less emotional in decision making.

Classroom training. Train the trainer sessions

168 Other Employee Reviews for Roth Staffing (View Most Recent)

Remarkable Experience!!

Current Employee - Market Leader in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Market Leader in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working at Roth Staffing allows my passion for people and business development to work together! I feel very valued and appreciated in my role as a leader! I have a tremendous level of respect for the leadership of this organization.

Cons

The only area of mention to consider is PTO time versus vacation and sick time.

Please continue communicating to the field; strenghts, areas for improvement, results, etc.

An exceptionally warm and welcoming company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Incredibly co-worker oriented! A very supportive company that truly wants you to succeed and invests accordingly. Employees are encouraged and expected to build true relationships with clients and candidates. A refreshing company to work for.

Cons

Internal classifications for positions, titles, and growth planning are very involved and somewhat overwhelming and a bit confusing.

Consult with more field employees when implementing new initiatives.

There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing