Roth Staffing

Great Values, Great People, and Moving Forward

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Orange, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time

Pros

The leadership at Roth/Ultimate Staffing is doing much to move our company forward; while not losing sight of what makes the company strong...it's employees/coworkers. This includes inhouse coworkers and also our Ambassadors (our contingent / temporary employees who go out and represent us at our customers). I think that Adam Roth and Ben Roth have put a lot in to finding VP's with their same values who are able to see their vision. We have so much to offer our customers; that this makes my job easier. Our technology is second to none; the recruiting efforts and the services we're able to offer to our customers are the best. I enjoy my job everyday.

Cons

Nothing is perfect...we need more lead generation. More industry/prospect intel. Be more objective and less emotional in decision making.

Classroom training. Train the trainer sessions

Other Reviews for Roth Staffing

Remarkable Experience!!

Current Employee - Market Leader  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Market Leader in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Roth Staffing allows my passion for people and business development to work together! I feel very valued and appreciated in my role as a leader! I have a tremendous level of respect for the leadership of this organization.

Cons

The only area of mention to consider is PTO time versus vacation and sick time.

Please continue communicating to the field; strenghts, areas for improvement, results, etc.

We truly are... The Best Staffing company to work for

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Cerritos, CA
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Cerritos, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Very personable Executive Management team- They really do care about their employees. In my ten years at this company, I have worked for different managers and branches, including Corporate. The experience is always positive and consistent. Expectations are clear and achievable. After hiring and training dozens of internal employees who have worked for other companies in our industry, I constantly hear from them that we ARE different... in a very good way. It makes me feel good and reassures me that Roth truly is the best staffing company to work for, and our awards prove it.

Cons

Updated online training resources for new coworkers. I am told this is a work in progress.

There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing.

Worked for Roth Staffing? Contribute to the Community!