Roth Staffing

www.rothstaffing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing

Best Staffing Company to work for

Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Very entrepreneurial from the branch level up. Executive team has the vision and resources to invest in talent and technology. Everyone loves the 9/80 schedule and the bonus programs.

Cons

We do not have a Healthcare Staffing division.

Revisit the annual manager meetings. Great for best practices.

168 Other Employee Reviews for Roth Staffing (View Most Recent)

Best Recruiting Firm to Work For- Hands Down.

Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I've worked for another larger, publicly traded staffing organization in the past and currently work in a hiring capacity for this organization. As such, I feel that I have a strong basis for industry comparison as I interview candidates for internal positions regularly and hear behind-the-scenes reviews of other staffing companies. Based upon my personal experience with my prior firm, the bonus plan with Roth is extremely competitive and the best I've seen. Plus, it seems that a constant complaint amongst my industry cohorts is that the bonus plans presented by their firms never come to fruition. This organization also puts its "money where its mouth is" when it comes to their Mission Statement (Mission, Vision & Values) and genuinely takes pride in applying it on a regular basis to both internal and external decision-making. Internal competition is both encouraged and monitored to a healthy degree and unlike certain publicly-traded competitors- that shall remain nameless- I find that there is far less backbiting and backstabbing between teammates and divisions. Due to the strong ethical core by which the organization runs itself, Roth is able to provide a far more collegial work environment than industry competitors- even between it's many divisions and various field offices. Another perk unheard of in our industry- 9/80 schedules where employees can get every other Friday off! Quite honestly, I find that critics of this organization are often those who can't play well in the sandbox here, or elsewhere.

Cons

Any cons that I've perceived are understandable based upon the circumstances and all organizations have their occasional issues. Nothing so dire that I would feel necessary to post.

The grass is not always greener . . .

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked at Roth for several years and then worked for a start up and multi billion dollar publicly traded staffing company and now . . . . . I am back at Roth and so happy to be. The culture is stronger than ever and the quality of my coworkers is amazing. The resources and tools are so impressive, many of which are more effective than the multi billion dollar ifirm I came from. In fact there are some tools we have that they frankly, do not. The company is poised very well for 2013.

Cons

No complaints here . . . . I am very happy !

Keep doing what you are doing . . . we love that you keep the teams "in the know" and hearing directly from our COO and CEO is inspiring. Thank you!

There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing