Roth Staffing

www.rothstaffing.com

A great company to work for!

Current Employee - Sales/Recruiter
Current Employee - Sales/Recruiter

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time

Pros

My experience with Roth Staffing has been great. I work in a branch location and work a split sales/recruiting desk. My team is more than supportive and my manager truly cares about the development of each individual and the team. By nature our industry has high turnover but I can't think of a good reason to leave Ultimate Staffing/Roth Staffing. I can see myself working here for a long time. Corporate and branch offices truly live out the mission vision and values of the company and it is great to work for an organization that maintains ethics and integrity. Our industry is littered with unethical and grimy businesses and Roth Staffing is refreshing. The 9/80 schedule is amazing and is a huge incentive to work hard knowing I get a 3 days weekend every other week.

Cons

Constant pressure to meet sales goals, but it is required to drive business. A lot of clerical work makes it hard to focus and drive sales.

Put admins in high volume branches to assist the teams with clerical duties.

Other Reviews for Roth Staffing

Exceptional Work Environment!

Current Employee - Bss  in  Ontario, CA
    Current Employee - Bss in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Since I've been here, the culture and environment of my office has undergone a great deal of change, all of which have been for the better. The investments in technology and more importantly, personnel, have been strategic and beneficial. I can tell this company really cares about the service they provide simply by speaking to others in this industry. I realize that I can speak to my location and office, however, my regular interactions with employees from across the industry lead me to believe the culture is similiar across the board.

I really would recommend this company to anyone who has the maturity and desire to succeed in a competitive industry. It's easy for anyone to complain and criticize. For whatever reason, it seems like it's harder to read about and compliment good working environments. I have seen people come and go and the one common denominator I can attest to is that this company keys in on strength of character. The rest is up to you.

Cons

Compared to the other 99% of the staffing industry, there are none. I challenge anyone to find a better environment when we're comparing apples to apples and oranges to oranges.

Continue to look for sharp and engaging staff!

Best staffing firm to work for

Current Employee - Manager  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

The 2 most attractive things about Roth Staffing to me are 1) Office culture - warm, friendly, hard-working and 2) Work/Life balance - everyone is encouraged to take time off and spend time with family or friends and there is no overtime. In addition, every person that provides support in corporate goes above and beyond to assist field employees with whatever they need.

Cons

Because of the work environment, you have to be extra diligent to stay focussed on tasks at hand...motivate yourself...as, it's still a sales driven environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing.

Worked for Roth Staffing? Contribute to the Community!