Roth Staffing

www.rothstaffing.com
  www.rothstaffing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing

AN OUTSTANDING COMPANY THAT STANDS OUT AS THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with Roth Staffing for more than 10 years and the company keeps getting better and better. It is has changed dramatically over the last five years and I applaud the changes. I love what the company stands for and that Roth Staffing allows me to feel that my life is in balance...my personal values and the company values are one of the same. I have been with other staffing companies and this is a different world. For me, I am a better person since I have joined this company and my family always comments on how it has changed me. I enjoy my weekends but I look forward to coming to work. I love the people I work with, the friends I have made and the balance in life that I have been provided. I know this sounds extreme but a lot of my coworkers feel the same way.

Roth expects a lot from its coworkers. It has to do more with expecting people to do good things for others and achieving performance activities that produce the proper results. Everyone sells and services which is great since it is similar to having our own business and control over our incomes. If someone has the drive, they will be successful and there are a ton of people who have been with the company for more than 10 years which says a lot. People in branches that don't want to work or who don't want to sell will have challenges. The expectations are reasonable.

There are more opportunities today for growth than ever. The atomic system is based is a platform for creating teams within branches, identifying new managers and promoting from within. Most managers today are from internal promotions of coworkers. When people comment about not having opportunities for promotions, either they don't know the company or are temporary employees (Ambassadors) on assignment. Their situation is obviously different. I have grown through the company as have many of my peers.

There is always a challenge as to having enough people in a branch. I know the company supports adding more coworkers but the success of the branch dictates the number of coworkers. The company has grown significantly over the past years in revenues and number of coworkers and the branch dynamics keep getting better. I know that the company focus is having larger branches, with more coworkers in each branch. It is happening more and more.

Lastly, I feel very well supported by the leadership team. There is clarity regarding the direction of the company and it is communicated to everyone through town hall meetings. There is a lot of recognition and community focus. The leadership team's heart is in the right place. Joining Roth Staffing is the best thing I have done in my career.

Cons

The challenge with any company with more than 100 branches is having every manager be perfectly aligned with the company standards and values. Roth does more than any other staffing company to answer this challenge as evidenced by it being designated as the Best Staffing Firm to Work for and one of the Top 50 Workplaces in the nation. Still, it is imperfect. All coworkers have a voice and avenues available to them to constantly make things better.

Keep building the culture and making it a great place to work.

168 Other Employee Reviews for Roth Staffing (View Most Recent)

Continuing to Evolve and Get Better

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Roth Staffing is the best Company I have worked for - period. The Values of the organization are real and evident since I started working here.. and have been unwavering in my time with the Company. With branch network, there are certainly variances in local culture, local management, and local teams, but the reality is that the overwhelming majority of the organization lives and loves what our company stands for.

Yes, we have performance standards and I have read several reviews that company is focused on making money. Of course it is! We wouldn't be employed or a part of a healthy company if we weren't focused on performance - that's what allows us to make bonuses and the company to exist. If anything, I think that our company is pretty tolerant when it comes to results. But, as in any sales organization, not everyone is going to be successful or like accountability. The same goes with our Ambassassdors - we can't find everyone a job. It is the unfortunate reality of the staffing industry.

I love the coworker engagement programs, ATOMIC structure, and corporate departments. We can always get better in some areas (training, technology, etc)., but that has been no different than other companies I have worked for - and no different than what I hear from my teams and clients about their own organizations.

I trust that my manager and the sr. team are focused on the right things and look out for the best interests of our employees. And, anytime in my tenure with the company that I have had an issue, I have been able to work through it. Pam and Julie are always accessible. Always. And, Adam, Ben and the corporate team will jump in whenever needed. I can assure you that everyone truly cares!

Cons

A work-life balance program for our perm teams - which I understand is in the "works."

More training for entry level roles so that we can develop talent internally.

I would like to see continued investments in the branches as we grow.

Additional recruiting resources for internal roles as the market for attracting talent is becoming more difficult.

I am very excited and optimistic about the future of our Company and leadership acorss the company.

Internal customer service is equally as good as external customer service.

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Anytime that I have a request form corporate for field support they are extremely responsive. The group of people I get to be around on a daily basis are fantastic and help to create a fun and energetic working atmosphere.

Cons

The only con I would say is that although there are many growth opportunities, the entry level positions all basically encompass the same functions so even though you can always improve skills in the areas your role there aren't a whole lot of opportunities to do new things.

There are newer employer reviews for Roth Staffing