Overtime!

Current Employee - Senior Associate  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Rothstein Kass

Pros

Good amount of vacation days, pretty good benefits, and paid over time. People are younger and are friendly for the most part.

Cons

The office environment could feel like highschool at times. There's no clear vision of your future at this firm. ok

Other Reviews for Rothstein Kass

Just like the movie "THE FIRM"

Former Employee - Senior Auditor  in  Roseland, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Auditor in Roseland, NJ

I worked at Rothstein Kass

Pros

Great interview process and presentations.

Cons

Constant calibration of firm for the sole benefit of Principals without any regards for associates' welfare.

Benchmark best practices at all times.

Great Place to Start, but know when to leave..

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Roseland, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

I worked at Rothstein Kass

Pros

-Provides great benefit package with ample vacation time and days off
    -Great learning experience and gateway to better opportunities at Hedge Funds or Private companies
    -Paid overtime
    -Firm events (LIFE Initiative, Holiday Party, Picnic)

Cons

-Completely unrealistic budgets
    -Some people would be managing 10 jobs during seasom while others only had 3 and would leave at 9pm, while others would be there until past There is no confidentiality. You can take management a personal problem and you can guarantee the whole office knows the next day.

-Prove trustworthyness to workers
    -Listen when your workers are speaking out (I think something is wrong when 90% of the senior class quit)
    -Give FAIR evaluations with FAIR compensation. It isn't okay to give the entire company the exact same raise. It undermines the dedication some people do put in while the rest just breeze by.

I think this is a great company to start out at. You learn SO much - about hedgefunds, corporate life, and business, in general. This is a great environment to learn and strengthen your skills. After 4 years or so - get out. It's the best choice I made.

There are newer employer reviews for Rothstein Kass.

Worked for Rothstein Kass? Contribute to the Community!