Round Table Pizza

www.roundtablepizza.com

Horrible work experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) South Lake Tahoe, CA

ProsWhen I first started working at Round Table Pizza it was fun and the employees were great. They make great pizza and made the experience a lot of fun. I worked my ass off every day I was there.

ConsThis place has very poor management and the will target you if you speak up or say your ideas and then your in a living hell. The management dosent do there job and lets us do all the work. I was the shift supervisor and i did everything almost with no help from my managers. It became a hell hole for me to go to and i wouldnt recomend my store. The worst part was I tried to fix it so i went to my Corborate Floor manager and he said he would but I found out he lied to me and that is not ok and a load of crap.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually care and look into the store. Do your jobs and listen to other. How about actually acting like human beings would be nice. i would also suggest haveing management learn how to do there jobs better because i dealt with someone that knew nothing andn couldnt do anything in the store but sit and eat, bark orders, make personal phone calls but yell at us not to and leave while they are still on the clock.

Round table

Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Petaluma, CA

I have been working at Round Table Pizza part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Tips As long as you get your work done no one… Cons: atmosphere overall poor management rude customers lazy co-workers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My experience at Round Table was terrible and they would not accommodate with my college schedule

Crew Member (Former Employee) La Verne, CA

I worked at Round Table Pizza part-time for less than a year

Pros: Free pizza anyrime you want it Easy job Cons: No room to move up More
There are newer reviews on Round Table Pizza.

Worked for Round Table Pizza? Contribute to the Community!