Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing

www.roundpointmortgage.com
  www.roundpointmortgage.com
There are newer employer reviews for Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing

There is no diversity within the company, has many qualified employees that could be promoted.

I have been working at Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing

Pros

The company is a growing company, good for someone that is just getting a fresh start within the mortgage industry.

Cons

No growth for internal hires. No training and development department for new hires. Alot of confusion because no training department.

Upper management should look at and promote internal hires. Show employees that they are appreciated. stop favortism and buddy system.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing (View Most Recent)

Fast-growing and a bit chaotic but pretty good

I have been working at Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing full-time

Pros

Like a lot of quickly growing companies, Roundpoint has its quirks and growing pains to deal with. The C-level folks are either unsure of the direction they want to in, or unable or unwilling to communicate it to the peons, 'cause things can seem chaotic at times. The overall culture is kind of like a teenager; sometimes happy and friendly, sometimes cranky, and it's hard to tell which is going to happen next.

The culture is highly dependent on department: some departments are open and friendly, some are shut down tight and don't communicate at all. Most everyone is approachable, and the office layouts are designed to promote that. Training is also dependent on department: some focus on it a lot, others just do the basic stuff required by the Feds.

Promotions are primarily internal, at least when possible. Roundpoint does do what it can to keep quality employees.

Cons

The chaos is distracting; people are relocating from floor to floor and building to building all the time, and the stated reasons for the relocations change. The new office designs are built to maximize bodies in a space, so you do not have much room to move around or have more than your monitors and a keyboard at your desk.

Communicate, communicate, communicate! Break down those walls.

Depends on your department and age

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing full-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved my direct department. Great people

Cons

Raises are complete crap. No matter how hard you work and how much overtime you put in, expect $0.30 maximum per year.

It's a "who you know" system. So if you don't know anyone, you're stuck.

I loved MY supervisor, but my department was blamed for everything, and many of us left due to poor treatment. Be wary, and good luck. Hope they see you as something worth while before you quit.

I quit, and now everything is in shambles. Pay is absolutely pathetic, and don't fall for the "you can advance" bull.

Be honest, and show some appreciation for those giving it their all. SOME sign would have been lovely.

There are newer employer reviews for Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing

Worked for Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing? Contribute to the Community!