Roush Industries

www.roush.com

Uniquely different as far as variety of duties.

Current Employee - Test Driver  in  Allen Park, MI
Current Employee - Test Driver in Allen Park, MI

Pros

Test drive all the new toys

Cons

Do not get to keep or buy your test vehicle

Bigger waiting room for employees in Allen Park, MI. Plus, get a number machine for all employees to use in the beginning of shifts.

Other reviews for Roush Industries

Good place for gaining varied experience, more as a stepping stone than a final destination.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Pros

Friendly, personable coworkers. Supervisors that were easy to get along with, encouraged input from junior staff members, and recognized good performance.

Cons

Depressing work environment; windowless office with worn office furnishings, harsh lighting. Benefits and vacation package below what I would consider to be typical for professional services, which is why I would not view it as a career position even if I was not a contract employee.

I would suggest improving the physical condition of some of the office areas: repaint tired walls, replace worn out carpet, update fabric or replace dated cubicles, improve lighting to brighten up the spaces. Review computer equipment; the machine I was using had trouble handling CAD software and my CRT monitor was too small for the work I was doing, causing eye strain and reducing productivity.

Good, Not Great

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Pros

A very passionate group of people about creating some exciting new products

Cons

The pay scale is low compared to comparable jobs. There is a certain amount of 'churn and burn' with employees in some positions.

Take a look at the senior management group running some divisions and re-evaluate if they are the right people for the job.

There are newer employer reviews for Roush Industries.

Worked for Roush Industries? Contribute to the Community!