Rovi

www.rovicorp.com

Rovi has potential

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsDepending on the department, life/work balance can be very good and overall benefits are good. In some cases, the products are interesting and present complex challenges for employees to solve.

ConsManagement is sincerely attempting to make Rovi a great company, but doesn't always seem to know how to make it happen.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget to recognize/reward employees that are working hard on products/services that ensure Rovi is successful on a day-to-day, even though such people are not necessarily working on the new shiny "hot" product.

Driving with blinders on

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Rovi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Culture with the executive car wash, monthly socials, and… Cons: Lack of clear vision, roadmap, or overall direction. Advice to Senior Management: Rovi has the unique opportunity to dominate the home entertainment space. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good working environment & good benefits

Accountant (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Rovi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good pay & benefits; good work/life balance Cons: Not too good senior management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Rovi.

Worked for Rovi? Contribute to the Community!