RoyOMartin

www.royomartin.com

The best jobs for the best people, if the best people are ok with low to mediocre pay.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Alexandria, LA
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Alexandria, LA

Pros

My co-workers at RoyOMartin were great people who were mostly fun to work with. The benefits were decent. Health insurance was very inexpensive compared to other employers and included dental. Offers 401k and company profit sharing.

Cons

This is one of those companies that likes to claim to be one of the top employers in their area while most employees won't support that claim. They're notorious for laying off employees when business slows down. Many open positions go unfilled, leaving some employees doing the extra work without extra compensation. This is a family-owned and operated business. The owners are the upper management, and their decision-making often displays very little if any regard for lower-level employees.

All that wealth your family has accumulated has come at the hands of your employees, including the ones at the lowest level. You might consider taking those people into greater consideration in your decision-making process.

Other reviews for RoyOMartin

Roy O Martin, The Unemployer of Choice

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Alexandria, LA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Pros

The retirement benefits are good.

Cons

This company is entrenched in the good ole boy buddy buddy system and has run off many a good employee. I would advise staying away from this company and its harsh management environment.

Get a clue at what has happened at the Mill management level. Treat your employees with more respect. Get a grip on safety and environmental issues at the plants.

It was the best Company I ever worked at including the people.

Former Employee - Vice President Executive Assistant  in  Alexandria, LA
    Former Employee - Vice President Executive Assistant in Alexandria, LA

Pros

The Company took very good care of their employees and were very family oriented. Almost all employees were loyal to a fault which in turn made them work as hard as they could and they did the best job they could.

Cons

Employees were expected to live up to their highest potential which included promotions especially in the Executive offices where I worked. They also encouraged us in personal growth by allowing us to increase our level of education and the Company paid for all tuition and allowed us the time off within reason.

Continue to treat your employees as human beings and with respect and care and they will give you all the loyalty and hard work you would ever need for tremendous growth and even more success.

There are newer employer reviews for RoyOMartin.

Worked for RoyOMartin? Contribute to the Community!