Royal Bank of Canada
www.rbc.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

Great Benefits, Pay for Performance mentality

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsGreat benefits, good advancement opportunities. For Account Managers you're performance is rated based on your sales, so there's a lot of pressure but I've never had any problems.

ConsThere is a lot of favoritism and a lot of cliques. Managers advance people based on this, and hold other people back.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure the managers you're hiring have actually done the job of the people they're managing. So many managers are completely disconnected from their employees.

Good

Customer Services Representative (Current Employee)
    New Westminster, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Royal Bank of Canada

Pros: Lots if room to move up Cons: Not enough employees to be efficient Advice to Senior Management: Hire more ppl so the bank can run more efficiently Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

fun, great environment and management .

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Royal Bank of Canada

Pros: career advancement available for internal employees great environment and management benefits are… Cons: time selection for vacation based on seniority as well as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Royal Bank of Canada.

Worked for Royal Bank of Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Royal Bank of Canada reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Royal Bank of Canada CEO Gordon M. Nixon. All reviews posted anonymously by Royal Bank of Canada employees.