Royal Bank of Scotland
www.rbs.com Edinburgh, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Good learning experience but no career growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

ProsGood work life balance...if u have the passion n meet the right people then u may end up getting responsibilities...home drops are available for all employees...they have a good presence in India across three cities..

ConsThe worst employers in terms of pay... Your salary will never get revised.... Bonuses are non existing

very good place to work

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I have been working at Royal Bank of Scotland full-time for more than a year

Pros: helpful people and good environment Cons: laidback, need more energy overall Advice to Senior Management: retain good talent More

Started well . . but gradually things were getting bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Royal Bank of Scotland full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I doubt in the current sityuation there is any positive Cons: More bureaucratic . . information moves pretty slowly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Royal Bank of Scotland.

Worked for Royal Bank of Scotland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Royal Bank of Scotland reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Royal Bank of Scotland CEO Ross McEwan. All reviews posted anonymously by Royal Bank of Scotland employees.