Royal Bank of Scotland

www.rbs.com

I wouldn't work here again

Analyst (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsGreat work/life balance. For the most part, very nice people in the Salt Lake City office.

ConsIncompetent and impotent management that spawns from the very top. They do an excellent job a creating anxiety in the workplace and encouraging you to wonder if you'll loose your job - though not because of performance but because of consolidation or cutting or because they believe in patronizing their employees. If one outperforms, outpaces and outlearns colleagues, upper management will not do anything about it. No meritocratic structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't breath anxiety into your employees and when you promise raises, make sure you can deliver. You need to find a better way to keep and promote top talent. Your rats are jumping ship.

Great company to work with

I have been working at Royal Bank of Scotland full-time for more than a year

Pros: Management hears you out whenever required Cons: Salaries needs to be better negotiated Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Just work, (be content that you have a job, be quite, oh…and please work a little more)

Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Royal Bank of Scotland full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good starting pay and good experience for your next job. Cons: 2 years with no pay raise or bonus. Most of my co-workers feel like you just need to do your job, make no mistakes.… Advice to Senior Management: I know the Queen owns us, but please share some… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Royal Bank of Scotland.

Worked for Royal Bank of Scotland? Contribute to the Community!