Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
www.royalberkshire.nhs.uk Reading, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place ... Great people

Foundation Year II Doctor (Current Employee)
Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust full-time for more than a year

ProsFantastic range of specialties in a city nearby to everywhere. The Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest general hospital foundation trusts in the country. They provide acute medical and surgical services to Reading, Wokingham and West Berkshire and specialist services to a wider population across Berkshire and its borders.
All in a day's work:
16 babies born
106 emergency admissions
208 patients seen in A&E
65 operations carried out
790 radiology procedures
2,500 meals cooked
£7,000 spent on repairs and maintenance.

ConsIt is a large hospital which means a lot of walking (good for some)! Does not have sub-specialties like Neurosurgery, Paediatric surgery, Paediatric ITU and Hepatobiliary surgery.

Hard.. very very hard... Testosterone driven and harsh.

Programmer Manager (Former Employee)
Reading, England (UK)

I worked at Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Dynamic and complex... Amazing people Cons: if you are in you a e in... the fall… Advice to Senior Management: listen No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust.

Worked for Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust employees.