Royal Caribbean Cruises

www.royalcaribbean.com
  www.royalcaribbean.com
There are newer employer reviews for Royal Caribbean Cruises

thankful, amazing, productive, successful, gorgeous

Current Employee - Waiter  in  Miami, FL
Current Employee - Waiter in Miami, FL

I have been working at Royal Caribbean Cruises as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

well compensate,good benefits, the company is excellent, with friendly invironment, and the future of the family is in good hands

Cons

sometimes pressured, guest demands sometimes strresed us

Add more benefits to the employees

215 Other Employee Reviews for Royal Caribbean Cruises (View Most Recent)

ROYAL

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I worked at Royal Caribbean Cruises full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

For the front of the house flights and hotels are paid after your first contract. If you have any extra languages you will be sent to different parts of the world. I got to go to England, Ireland, Germany, Colombia, Panama, France, Italy, Portugal, most of the caribbean all while getting paid.

You have to posibility to save your entire paycheck because you don't pay rent, utilities or food. So while it might not be amazing money it works because you dont have expenses.

If you know how to deal with the distance you will make some amazing and unique memories along with friends from all over the world.

The job is easy, you have to use a lot of common sense, be very fond of customer service and really enjoy what you do. If you have a positive attitude you and people around you will have a fantastic time.

I met my husband there.

Cons

Distance and holidays can be though, you work long hours on special days and have to make the best of it.

Scheduling once you are in a couple is a nightmare even if you are married. In order to cut costs they have to put you on different ships which then complicates your relationship.

When there is a bad influence it tends to have a huge effect on people around them, which makes things very difficult.

Sometimes new policies will apply and they are not well thought, they are great on paper but not so much in real life.

More and more they are bringing more responsibilities and cutting back on staff, it only means more stress.

After years of working in a company like this people create bonds and there should be a huge program to allow couples to stay together. Have ten spots for couples in each ship or come up with a policy where couples are responsible for paying half of their travels to make up for the cost of removing other people and I am sure you will create fantastic crew satisfaction and will save some money too.

the best cruise line in the world,for guests and crew

Current Employee - Stateroom Attendant  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Stateroom Attendant in Miami, FL

I have been working at Royal Caribbean Cruises as a contractor

Pros

rccl cruising all over the world ,,,rccl has 22 ships and one of the worlds largest ships in the world...

Cons

everything are wonderful,,i was in other cruise lines but this is the best especially for benefit and what we earn here

everything is wonderful

There are newer employer reviews for Royal Caribbean Cruises

Worked for Royal Caribbean Cruises? Contribute to the Community!