Royal Caribbean Cruises

www.royalcaribbean.com

Absolute worst middle management I have ever been a part of.

Certified Vacation Planner (Former Employee) Springfield, OR

ProsGreat pay (if you sell and are willing to do OT), unlimited overtime, great product, cool co-workers. Health benefits. Very nice work building with a cafe and workout room on site.

ConsTerrible management, bad sales policies, unorganized communication between managers and employees, micro-management to death/detriment of production.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire middle managers with real talent and a passion for the company and product, not managers who love to boss people around, know nothing about the product, deter sales. My managers made fun of top producers because we made twice her salary, she commented on it nearly daily, instead of being glad we were padding her numbers.

Is an excellent company to work for

Pier Agent (Current Employee) Miami, FL

I have been working at Royal Caribbean Cruises part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: you can grow with in the company great benefits....including health… Cons: the cutting of hours for employees working pierside and shoreside Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good company to work for

Sales (Current Employee) Miramar, FL

I have been working at Royal Caribbean Cruises full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very good department to work for - CVP Sales and Customer Service, got to deal with all sorts of customers and… Cons: I think that management is a little to strick. The supervisiors go over your personal metrics and if they are a little… Advice to Senior Management: Please try and be a little more fair and diplomatic… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Worked for Royal Caribbean Cruises? Contribute to the Community!