Royal Caribbean Cruises

www.royalcaribbean.com
There are newer employer reviews for Royal Caribbean Cruises

Great product and employees. Proud to say that I worked there.

Former Employee - Senior Analyst in Miami, FL
Former Employee - Senior Analyst in Miami, FL

I worked at Royal Caribbean Cruises full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very experienced co-workers with long tenure. CEO is visionary and down to earth. Co-workers treated each other with respect and formed lasting friendships. Celebrity brand offers great quality and value while Royal Caribbean brand is great for families.

Cons

Wages were at the lower end of ranges and limited advancement opportunities due to so many employees with high tenure. HQ location can have a difficult commute.

Explore smaller ship options instead of continuing to build bigger and bigger.

253 Other Employee Reviews for Royal Caribbean Cruises (View Most Recent)

Very good

Former Employee - Disk Jokey in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Disk Jokey in Miami, FL

I worked at Royal Caribbean Cruises full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefits and salary good envirement that . meeting 61 different nationalitis meet 2000 peopple everu week . A chance to get to like what you do

Cons

small living condition ,shared abin,probably you cand get a bad cabin mate that smell bad and not taking showers

Let peopple that make mistakes to aply again in your company 2nd chances

I love working for this company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Royal Caribbean Cruises full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

First of all I love my job! The company is a great place to work, we have great benefits like on-site gym, on-site day care, on-site cafeteria. We give back to the community and we focus on giving our guests a premium product. I am able to have a work-life balance and that means a lot to me. I want to go the extra mile for my employeer as I believe in our value proposition. I am proud to be an RCL employee and I am loyal to the brand.

Cons

Sometimes there are too many things we want to focus on at the same time as we want to make a difference. Sometimes it is better to focus on a few things, get them done right and then move on to others.

I would like to make sure management believes and acts following our motto "Great Vacations begin With Great Employees". Engaged employees will be able to produce a better product for our guests.

There are newer employer reviews for Royal Caribbean Cruises