Ruan Transportation Management Systems

www.ruan.com
  www.ruan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ruan Transportation Management Systems

The company overall is a very good company, but the local terminal leaves something to be desired.

Current Employee - Route Driver in Clovis, NM
Current Employee - Route Driver in Clovis, NM

I have been working at Ruan Transportation Management Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good benefits. Prompt pay. Excellent payroll issue resolution. Good comrodery.

Cons

Upper management wants you to report all issues you feel need addressing, but nothing seems to get reviewed. It has gotten to the point were I don't even take issues to the Terminal Manager because I feel he is not even listening.

Start addressing the main issues you are being made aware of and stop ignoring your good employees.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Ruan Transportation Management Systems (View Most Recent)

Working for Ruan Transportation

Current Employee - Transportation Supervisor in Wilton, NY
    Current Employee - Transportation Supervisor in Wilton, NY

I have been working at Ruan Transportation Management Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The only Pros are being able to help out the truckers when they need you.

Cons

Working for a bunch of lying, sneeky, fakes! They make you lie to the customer and get upset if you tell them that managmenet made you do it. Your male co-workers are allowed to leave work early, yet the women should stay at work even if they are sick. They treat you like crap if you are a woman! They never take you seriously! Your ideas don't mean anything until they act as though they came up with them. They talk about you behind your back. I am in counseling and would rather hit a tree than make it to work any day! I have been advised by my counselor that this job is not good for my mental health and should look for another place of employment. I have no family time where as every man in the office does, and I am only to do as my Terminal Manager says not as my Terminal Manager does.

You should only hire men because women have no voice!

Logistics

Former Employee - Logistics Specialist in Des Moines, IA
    Former Employee - Logistics Specialist in Des Moines, IA

I worked at Ruan Transportation Management Systems part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Enjoyed the projects and the work environment.

Cons

Some times micro you are managed.

Nothing.