Ruan Transportation Management Systems

Add Review

Great Company

Former Employee - Transportation Supervisor in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Transportation Supervisor in Dallas, TX

I worked at Ruan Transportation Management Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for, they care about the employees and make an effort to balance home life. Would highly recommend this company.

Cons

Only down side is that the corporate structure is a little bit of a mystery when you are working remote, other than that it is a great company.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Very happy with this job

Current Employee - Route Driver in Show Low, AZ
    Current Employee - Route Driver in Show Low, AZ

I have been working at Ruan Transportation Management Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

home everyday, good pay, great benifits, great company, boss's are great, trucks are new, vacation time after 1 year, safety program is top notch

Cons

I cant think of any

Advice to Management

none

Worked at one terminal for years

Former Employee - Truck Driver
    Former Employee - Truck Driver

I worked at Ruan Transportation Management Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good pay. Decent equipment. Full benefits. It was a union terminal though so that may have something to do with it.

Cons

I just don't do the buddy system very well. Seniority means nothing. 3 snitches at this terminal out of 15 drivers. One guy was okay. A straight shooter. The other two would start a negative conversation about the terminal manager to see what you say. Very tricky place. They were losing mechanics right and left almost every 4 months. I have a clean MVR for over 30 years. Very high credit rating and no criminal record. Never complained to Human Resources. None of that mattered. When I left I'm getting a bad referral from my terminal manager because he knew I left cause of him. The way it goes I guess.

Advice to Management

I think the buddy system is overrated. If it works for you guys then I don't know what to say. For me it invites too much politics and backstabbing. If I was mega rich and owned a company I wouldn't put up with any of that.