I love it there they are really nice and they work with you so you can make good money.

Current Employee - Server  in  Gilbert, AZ
Current Employee - Server in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Ruby Tuesday full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have pretty decent benefits for just being a restaurant and they work with your schedule very flexible.

Cons

if you don't like dealing with cooperate bull then don't come here. everything is run a little too close to spec and the manager goes to far to cover her own skin here. They also don't deal with there employees like they should when it comes to reprimanding

Don't yell at employees or call them stupid. they need to be a little bit more professional while dealing with employees.

Other Reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Enlightening!

Former Employee - Shift Leader  in  Pelham, AL
    Former Employee - Shift Leader in Pelham, AL

I worked at Ruby Tuesday full-time for more than a year

Pros

I learned the ropes of the hospitality industry at Ruby Tuesday. By participating in the new store training program, I was able to become comfortable in my role before being placed in a situation that might otherwise be overwhelming. The management was meticulous and adhered to stringent corporate policies. I found that the structured business plan of the chain food restaurants was properly orchestrated. The Spring Rolls rocked too!

Cons

A couple of the managers would deviate from corporate guidelines.

Bring back to rustic motif!

Too much restructuring

Former Employee - Bartender  in  Montgomery, AL
    Former Employee - Bartender in Montgomery, AL

I worked at Ruby Tuesday full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible work schedule. Perfect for college students. Provides on the job training for bartenders and waitstaff.

Cons

The company was constantly changing upper management. Employed by Ruby Tuesday for 3 years and saw atleast 5 different assistant managers, 3 general managers, 2 district managers, and 2 regional managers. They just couldn't seem to keep people in the position. Its hard on employees to constantly be given new direction and authority figures.

FInd some decent Managers. You can expect lower level employees to stick around if you cant keep the higher-ups in their positions.

There are newer employer reviews for Ruby Tuesday.

Worked for Ruby Tuesday? Contribute to the Community!