Ruder Finn
www.ruderfinn.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Young culture, smart employees for the most part

New York, NY

I have been working at Ruder Finn full-time for more than a year

ProsDiverse experience in communications, including external media and internal employee engagement programs. Opportunity to learn a variety of skills that can apply to other industries. Young, fun culture with frequent employee events. A few good perks in terms of expenses, etc.

ConsSome processes are backward in terms of new business development. Senior management is often demanding with unreasonable expectations and unwilling to push back against clients when work is out of scope. Work/life balance can change unexpectedly and without warning.

Worthy Experience but heavy workload

ACE (Former Employee)

I worked at Ruder Finn full-time for less than a year

Pros: I've learned a lot about PR issues, including drafting proposals, pitching,… Cons: The workload is really heavy. I've worked for over 15 hours… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience!

Summer Intern (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Ruder Finn as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - Talented and nice people - A lot of trainings… Cons: - Not having a real responsibility. I help doing research,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ruder Finn.

Worked for Ruder Finn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ruder Finn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ruder Finn CEO Kathy Bloomgarden. All reviews posted anonymously by Ruder Finn employees.