Rudy's BBQ
rudys.com San Antonio, TX 16 to 50 Employees

Hard Work, Teamwork, FUN!

Cashier, Country Store, Greeter, Drive Thru, Floor (Current Employee)
Arlington, TX

I have been working at Rudy's BBQ part-time for more than a year

ProsFlexible with schedules. I've been there 2+ years and I've received good raises. With hard work and great attitude you can climb employment ladder (Certified trainer, key employee, assistant manager, manager). The environment is always Fun! It's how we keep our guests coming back. We all work together and don't leave one another behind.

ConsOpening and closing shifts can be tough at times, but with the right crew things will get done. Sometimes they'll call you in on days off but that just means they're counting on you and your hard work.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing. Y'all are doing great with new management. I love it because y'all are my second family and Rudy's is my second home.

A great job to have while attending college.

Meat Cutter (Current Employee)
Lubbock, TX

I have been working at Rudy's BBQ

Pros: The management was very flexible on sheduling your work schedule around your college schedule. Was relatively… Cons: The pay wasnt the best. Sometimes other employees had preferrential treatment. Since Rudy's serves breakfast, you would have to be there… Advice to Senior Management: If the pay was better, maybe the employees would take on more shifts. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Rudy's BBQ.

Cashier (Current Employee)
Arlington, TX

I have been working at Rudy's BBQ

Pros: Really nice, easy going, and great teamwork. Cons: Rudy's does not take their employees seriously. Or give them… Advice to Senior Management: If you hire someone for a position you should maybe think about putting them on a schedule. Or at least give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rudy's BBQ.

Worked for Rudy's BBQ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rudy's BBQ reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Rudy's BBQ employees.