Hard Work, Teamwork, FUN!

Current Employee - Cashier, Country Store, Greeter, Drive Thru, Floor  in  Arlington, TX
Current Employee - Cashier, Country Store, Greeter, Drive Thru, Floor in Arlington, TX

I have been working at Rudy's BBQ part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible with schedules. I've been there 2+ years and I've received good raises. With hard work and great attitude you can climb employment ladder (Certified trainer, key employee, assistant manager, manager). The environment is always Fun! It's how we keep our guests coming back. We all work together and don't leave one another behind.

Cons

Opening and closing shifts can be tough at times, but with the right crew things will get done. Sometimes they'll call you in on days off but that just means they're counting on you and your hard work.

Nothing. Y'all are doing great with new management. I love it because y'all are my second family and Rudy's is my second home.

Other Reviews for Rudy's BBQ

A great job to have while attending college.

Current Employee - Meat Cutter  in  Lubbock, TX
    Current Employee - Meat Cutter in Lubbock, TX

I have been working at Rudy's BBQ

Pros

The management was very flexible on sheduling your work schedule around your college schedule. Was relatively easy work minus the lunch hour rush. The people you worked with seemed like fun people.

Cons

The pay wasnt the best. Sometimes other employees had preferrential treatment. Since Rudy's serves breakfast, you would have to be there early in the morning on weekends. The most busy days were during football season, so forget about seeing a Tech game.

If the pay was better, maybe the employees would take on more shifts. I would allow tipping so that there would be more of an incentive for better service.

Rudy's BBQ.

Current Employee - Cashier  in  Arlington, TX
    Current Employee - Cashier in Arlington, TX

I have been working at Rudy's BBQ

Pros

Really nice, easy going, and great teamwork.

Cons

Rudy's does not take their employees seriously. Or give them the attention they need.

If you hire someone for a position you should maybe think about putting them on a schedule. Or at least give them a courtesy call as to why you're not doing your job correctly. It's not responsible to run people around that way.

There are newer employer reviews for Rudy's BBQ.

Worked for Rudy's BBQ? Contribute to the Community!