Runzheimer

There are newer employer reviews for Runzheimer

Excellent Attitude

Current Employee - Customer Contact Specialist I in Waterford, WI
Current Employee - Customer Contact Specialist I in Waterford, WI

I have been working at Runzheimer full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company works hard on having a relationship between departments and being open about the information. They have town hall meetings to explain the company's current status and have monthly department meetings where we discuss financials and important information. There are constant company-wide outings and days. Wonderful atmosphere.

Cons

Extremely high goals that feel unattainable (however extremely willing to admit it and re-assess, so not necessarily a negative).

Keep on trucking!

11 Other Employee Reviews for Runzheimer (View Most Recent)

Everyone is ducking

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, WI

I have been working at Runzheimer

Pros

Decent salary for the region.

Cons

There's been a big turnover in C-level and Director levels at the company. People that don't know the business are trying to lead the company in directions that seem chaotic and just plain ineffective. Morale is the lowest I've even seen it and employees all walk around in fear that the wrong move will mean they'll be shown to the door. This company used to be well known and applauded for its respect and treatement toward every employee. That culture is gone, gone, gone.

Get ready to hide if the President of the company doesn't get his revenue numbers.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, WI

I worked at Runzheimer

Pros

Overall, Runzheimer is an okay pleace to work. In good financial times, it's a positive work-environment. However, if things go poorly, get ready to be thrown in front of the bus.

Cons

Senior management is out of touch with reality. Revenue targets and goals are "pie in the sky" and not realistic.

Take a look at what's going on outside of the corporate headquarters. Be prepared for financial struggles and don't blame everybody in the company you can find on those struggles. The senior management rarely lookst at themselves in the mirror.

There are newer employer reviews for Runzheimer