Russ Reid

www.russreid.com

Great at what they do.

Client Service (Former Employee) Pasadena, CA

ProsFeel good about the work you are doing. Have a better work/life balance. Healthy working environment.

This agency generally has less drama than others I've worked for. They are also very process oriented which can sometimes be frustrating. However, they have the ability to turn out a large volume of work error free.

ConsSalary is below average. As a mature DR agency in the nonprofit world they are slow to change.

While process is a strength, it's also a weakness. If a new idea doesn't fit within the guide rails of the current model it's a painful process to execution.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe old business models are not going to work 10 years from now for networked client groups.

Great people and mission, but B level work given to unsophisticated (but goodhearted) clients

Account Director (Current Employee) Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Russ Reid full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Coworkers are great, easy to work with Great hours, everyone is out the door by… Cons: Pay is way below market for agencies, evident in the mid/low tier universities that most recruiting is aimed at Many senior execs are B level players,… Advice to Senior Management: You have great, motivated people and could be so much better with the right strategic and technical (i.e., up to date) CRM thinking in place… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

negative

Account Executive (Current Employee) Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Russ Reid

Pros: the internal staff is very nice Cons: it's a political environment to work in No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Russ Reid.

Worked for Russ Reid? Contribute to the Community!