Russ Reid
www.russreid.com Pasadena, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Best in class niche agency

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Russ Reid full-time for more than a year

ProsRuss Reid is filled with extremely talented and knowledgable employees in the direct response marketing space. They use proven tactics to grow hundreds of organizations beyond what they could do on their own. There is much room for growth and multiple programs built to aid employees in their professional growth.

ConsBecause of Russ Reid's scope of work, many join and are disappointed that the majority of time is focused on traditional DR marketing methods. Though I agree that the vehicles used yield the best results for clients, more effort into innovation, finding new business opportunities and experimentation could be beneficial long-term.

Great at what they do.

Client Service (Former Employee)
Pasadena, CA

I worked at Russ Reid full-time for more than a year

Pros: Feel good about the work you are doing. Have a better work/life balance. Healthy working environment. This agency generally has less drama… Cons: Salary is below average. As a mature DR agency in the nonprofit world they are slow to change. While process is a strength, it's… Advice to Senior Management: The old business models are not going to work 10… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people and mission, but B level work given to unsophisticated (but goodhearted) clients

Account Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Russ Reid full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Coworkers are great, easy to work with Great hours, everyone is out the door by… Cons: Pay is way below market for agencies, evident in the mid/low tier universities that most recruiting is aimed at Many senior execs are B level players,… Advice to Senior Management: You have great, motivated people and could be so much better with the right strategic and technical (i.e., up to date) CRM thinking in place… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Russ Reid.

Worked for Russ Reid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Russ Reid reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Russ Reid CEO Tom Harrison. All reviews posted anonymously by Russ Reid employees.