Russell Stover
www.russellstover.com Kansas City, MO 5000+ Employees

Fine if you're not looking to advance.

Corporate Office Employee (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO

ProsNo Fault absence/tardy policy. You do not need to give a reason, as long as you call in.

ConsBecause of the "No Fault" absence policy, once you reach your allotment of absences, if you have an emergency,whether it's child-related, an accident, anything beyond your control, where most companies will take the circumstances into consideration, this comnpany will terminate regardless! Also,a severe lack of diversity-and in some cases,blatant racism. No minorities in positions of authority. No hispanics in corporate at all,unless you can get away with them not knowing for sure when you're hired.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to diversify with regard to ALL positions in corporate office! The word IS spreading regarding this! Also, have your supervisors lead by example with regard to professionalism. This is seriously lacking.

They dont give second chances

Cost Accounting (Former Employee)
    Iola, KS

I worked at Russell Stover full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice for time off if needed Cons: Corp wont listen to complaints and they will fire you… Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

moneys good for the area,people i wrk w/are great.

Candymaker (Current Employee)
    Abilene, KS

I have been working at Russell Stover

Pros: the attendance policy is very good you have plenty of… Cons: seems like the people that work in the office look down their noses @ the production people,you are… Advice to Senior Management: bump up the cost of living raises each year and where is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Russell Stover.

Worked for Russell Stover? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Russell Stover reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Russell Stover CEO Tom Ward. All reviews posted anonymously by Russell Stover employees.