Ruthi Postow Staffing

www.rpstaffing.com
  www.rpstaffing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ruthi Postow Staffing

I can say confidently: the best job I've ever had!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ruthi Postow Staffing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The work environment is extremely positive and cohesive, which is clear from the high ratings on other websites, and from the constant feedback I receive from clients and candidates. I can't say enough great things about this organization. Management is hands off, resulting in higher employee innovation, and opportunity to design and implement projects. I would highly, and proudly recommend this organization to anyone job seeking in the DC-Area. Due to their small-boutique nature they give you the one-on-one attention that you deserve, if they don't have a position for you, they'll be straight forward, unlike other staffing companies that are focused on numbers.

Cons

I can't think of a single change I would make.

Management is doing a great job, I wouldn't request a single thing.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Ruthi Postow Staffing (View Most Recent)

No questions, the best

Current Employee - Associate in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Associate in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ruthi Postow Staffing

Pros

* Results. I came to Ruthi Postow after having been struggling to find even a minimum wage jobs, despite a degree from a respected university and a resume full of nationally competitive internships. In less than a week they found me a job in my field, with a guarantee of at least two months, in a gorgeous office, with generous pay.
    * Energy and passion. Everyone on the staff clearly wants to help you. I have worked for temp agencies that treated me like dirt -- as if they were doing me a favor I didn't deserve. The people at RPS were clearly excited to learn what I was really interested in, and within minutes we were brainstorming possible positions they could find for me. Whenever you call or drop by the office, it's never a burden on them (or if it is they're such pros they don't let it show!).

Cons

* I am hard-pressed to think of negatives. As with any staffing agency, your experience may differ wildly depending on your skills and what their clients are looking for. And there are the usual restrictions regarding employment arranged by the agency. But this has been so negligible, in my experience, as to almost not warrant mention.

Highly recommended for high paying positions!! (9/3/2009)

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ruthi Postow Staffing

Pros

They placed me more than five years ago in a 70K job- I was laid off earlier this year but my salary had risen to over 90K. I called the same recruiter that placed me and she had me come right in. (Unbelievably nice people). She sat me down and let me vent about how upsetting it is having to start from scratch again. I was interviewed later in the week by the CEO of a mid sized investment firm and we really hit it off. I was hired the following Monday at 105K base with a significant signing bonus and the best benefits I've ever had. These guys have been my saviors...twice. Also, they have the most gorgeous offices!!!

Cons

I have to say- I absolutely hate computer testing. They made me retest even though I went through the process last time. The software has been updated to 2007 from 2003 so I understand but at my level there is so much more than computer skills. The second negative point, if I had to choose, is the time it takes. Ruthi Postow Staffing is a smaller to mid-sized agency. They have the very high level positions but it can take a while for them to pinpoint the right one for you. It will cost the candidate a lot of time but it is very much worth it in the end.

I had two very good experiences with Ruthi Postow Staffing. My advice would be to keep away from redundant testing for particular candidates but keep the intense interviewing process.

There are newer employer reviews for Ruthi Postow Staffing