Highly recommended for high paying positions!! (9/3/2009)

Current Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ruthi Postow Staffing

Pros

They placed me more than five years ago in a 70K job- I was laid off earlier this year but my salary had risen to over 90K. I called the same recruiter that placed me and she had me come right in. (Unbelievably nice people). She sat me down and let me vent about how upsetting it is having to start from scratch again. I was interviewed later in the week by the CEO of a mid sized investment firm and we really hit it off. I was hired the following Monday at 105K base with a significant signing bonus and the best benefits I've ever had. These guys have been my saviors...twice. Also, they have the most gorgeous offices!!!

Cons

I have to say- I absolutely hate computer testing. They made me retest even though I went through the process last time. The software has been updated to 2007 from 2003 so I understand but at my level there is so much more than computer skills. The second negative point, if I had to choose, is the time it takes. Ruthi Postow Staffing is a smaller to mid-sized agency. They have the very high level positions but it can take a while for them to pinpoint the right one for you. It will cost the candidate a lot of time but it is very much worth it in the end.

I had two very good experiences with Ruthi Postow Staffing. My advice would be to keep away from redundant testing for particular candidates but keep the intense interviewing process.

Other Reviews for Ruthi Postow Staffing

Good for first temp if desperate out of college

I have been working at Ruthi Postow Staffing

Pros

Very quickly got me a temporary job

Cons

Wasn't necessarily in the field that I wanted in

Not a "Best Place to Work"

I worked at Ruthi Postow Staffing

Pros

Great location, some truly amazing people worked there, happy hours often happen. You get to work with some really cool clients and employees.

Cons

Management is very fickle. They have a churn and burn mentality and people either leave or get fired really quickly. Don't be fooled by all of the "great" perks...they come with a price. The salary is very low to start with, although you do earn commission, it takes a while.

There are newer employer reviews for Ruthi Postow Staffing.

Worked for Ruthi Postow Staffing? Contribute to the Community!