There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Ryan, LLC is a wonderful place to work.

Current Employee - Corporate Administrator in Overland Park, KS
Current Employee - Corporate Administrator in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

Ryan, LLC is a company that is well respected in the tax industry, and by the taxing authorities. The Company makes a sincere effort to ensure that employees have the resources needed to perform their jobs, and also provides a flexible work environment to promote work/life balance.

Cons

Ryan, LLC has a number of guidelines with respect to the Company's operations. Some would view this as a 'downside'; however, once an employee learns these guidelines, it is actually a plus, because when you know what is expected of you, there is less chance for error.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Wouldn't Work Anywhere Else!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

First off, the management staff that I directly report to are able to answer virtually any question that I pose with confidence. If for some odd reason the answer is not known, it is found every time. Above that, the senior management/principal team here are unmatched in the industry. They are some of the most intelligent tax professioanls in the country, which has, and is continuing to bring in extremely large clients across the globe, leaving me with no doubt that we will remain the leading global tax services firm, with the largest indirect tax practice in North America for years to come.

Cons

I can honestly say that there really are no true "cons" that come to mind. The only con I can bring has been put to rest, and that was the fact that I used to feel like I was required to work 50 to 60 hours a week. MyRyan has put that concern to rest, and I can essentially work where I want to work, when I want to work, as long as I achieve my results.

2. I have been so pleased with Brint's efforts to make Ryan a place where I will want to work for life.

Current Employee - Receptionist in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

Our CEO and chairman, Brint Ryan, deeply cares for his employees, and does a wonderful job of communicating that. His continuous efforts to make Ryan the best place to work are clearly visible from any position within the firm.

Cons

At times it feels as though mistakes are unacceptable. While we all strive to produce our very best work, mistakes are inevitable, and are sometimes treated too harshly.