Ryan, LLC is a wonderful place to work.

Current Employee - Corporate Administrator  in  Overland Park, KS
Current Employee - Corporate Administrator in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

Ryan, LLC is a company that is well respected in the tax industry, and by the taxing authorities. The Company makes a sincere effort to ensure that employees have the resources needed to perform their jobs, and also provides a flexible work environment to promote work/life balance.

Cons

Ryan, LLC has a number of guidelines with respect to the Company's operations. Some would view this as a 'downside'; however, once an employee learns these guidelines, it is actually a plus, because when you know what is expected of you, there is less chance for error.

Keep up the good work!

Other Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Wouldn't Work Anywhere Else!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

First off, the management staff that I directly report to are able to answer virtually any question that I pose with confidence. If for some odd reason the answer is not known, it is found every time. Above that, the senior management/principal team here are unmatched in the industry. They are some of the most intelligent tax professioanls in the country, which has, and is continuing to bring in extremely large clients across the globe, leaving me with no doubt that we will remain the leading global tax services firm, with the largest indirect tax practice in North America for years to come.

Cons

I can honestly say that there really are no true "cons" that come to mind. The only con I can bring has been put to rest, and that was the fact that I used to feel like I was required to work 50 to 60 hours a week. MyRyan has put that concern to rest, and I can essentially work where I want to work, when I want to work, as long as I achieve my results.

There is no other place I rather be than at Ryan!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

myRyan - With four children, and all of their events/appointments, I am so grateful to be at Ryan. I never feel guilty about leaving early to make a doctor's appointment or to pick up daughter from practice. As long as I make sure that my work is being done and that my clients are happy, there are no restrictions on how I get my work done.

In addition, you can truly meet your career goals at Ryan. There are so many examples in the Manager/Principal position that prove that you can achieve a lot at Ryan.

I truly believe that Brint Ryan, and Ryan as a company, truly cares about their employees.

Cons

I truly believe that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Is Ryan 100% perfect? No. Could base salaries be higher? Sure. Could 401(k) match be better? Sure. Could laptops be better? Yes.

However, at end of day, I rather trust in my own abilities and have the opportunity to make more in bonuses than be stuck at one salary range for the rest of my career. In addition, I rather be at a company that wants to continuously improve and who respects their employees. I can live with a heavy laptop (good exercise when running through airport) and lower 401(k) match to enjoy all the benefits.

As company continues to grow, emphasize team building events.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!