Ryan, LLC
www.ryan.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

I find working at Ryan to be a good experience, intellectually.

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

ProsRyan is at the forefront of providing a great atmospere for work/life balance. The MyRyan program along with good benefits, excellent learning opportunities, challenging work are all pluses. The bonus portion of the compensation plan can be a major plus for certain practice areas, allowing for high earning potential.

ConsThe base compensation is much lower than at comparable firms. The purpose of this is to provide incentive to earn the monthly bonus allocations from revenue. This works very well for some practice areas but leaves others, which have different business models, woefully under compensated.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile consistency in procedures and policies can be a good thing, not every procedure or policy can be applied to every practice situation. A bit more flexibility would be advised on these issues. Also, a closer look should be given to compensation policies.

Great.

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros: Decent starting salary with no experience, good hours, good work… Cons: Sometimes the work I was asked to perform was a… More

Luck of the Draw

Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros: Ryan has an un-capped bonus structure which means you can be new to the company and double your pay or more… Cons: Ryans pay structure is significantly lower than its competitiors, this is partially due to the un-capped bonus structure. You can go years making low pay… Advice to Senior Management: You need to alter your bonus structure and/or pay your staff employees more. Stop anncouing at firm meetings how much revenue team generated.… More

There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ryan, LLC CEO G. Brint Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees.