There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Ryan is a place I feel comfortable to be myself and everyone is rooting for personal and professional success here!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Houston, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

Flexible work schedule, friendly and caring co-workers and management, accountability, input on how the company should be run, transparency in the company's financials and future goals, awesome incentive bonus structure, great work facilities and equipment, I could go on...

Cons

There is not much to complain about at Ryan, at least in my experience. It can be a high stress career, but I think the firm tries to alleviate that stress with encouraging health and work-life balance.

Advice to Management

The leadership team is doing an amazing job! I love to feel that I am held accountable for what I am doing on a daily basis, but it's impacting the company both financially and otherwise. Employees being a part of the planning for the future of this company is not something a lot of other companies welcome. Ryan does!

reviews filtered by
  1. I have been so pleased with Brint's efforts to make Ryan a place where I will want to work for life.

Current Employee - Receptionist in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

Our CEO and chairman, Brint Ryan, deeply cares for his employees, and does a wonderful job of communicating that. His continuous efforts to make Ryan the best place to work are clearly visible from any position within the firm.

Cons

At times it feels as though mistakes are unacceptable. While we all strive to produce our very best work, mistakes are inevitable, and are sometimes treated too harshly.

2. Ryan has the best balance between workplace flexibility, results based compensation, and overall benefits.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

The workplace flexibility is great. You have plenty of self-determination of how, where, and when, you work best and are provided the tools to work from home/out-of-office. You don't need to worry about facetime/politics because compensation is results based. The management is very open to suggestions and the support staff is excellent. The benefits package is comprehensive.

Cons

Sometimes it may seem hard to unplug from the grid, but with the workplace flexibilty you have to make yourself available. There are some micromanagement policies and silly purchase approvals, but they are only an annoyance, not a barrier. I used to be a more traditional attorney, so these things are minor annoyances because of past experience, but others may see them as more serious issues.