Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Ryan is a place I feel comfortable to be myself and everyone is rooting for personal and professional success here!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Houston, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

Flexible work schedule, friendly and caring co-workers and management, accountability, input on how the company should be run, transparency in the company's financials and future goals, awesome incentive bonus structure, great work facilities and equipment, I could go on...

Cons

There is not much to complain about at Ryan, at least in my experience. It can be a high stress career, but I think the firm tries to alleviate that stress with encouraging health and work-life balance.

The leadership team is doing an amazing job! I love to feel that I am held accountable for what I am doing on a daily basis, but it's impacting the company both financially and otherwise. Employees being a part of the planning for the future of this company is not something a lot of other companies welcome. Ryan does!

229 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Ryan has the best balance between workplace flexibility, results based compensation, and overall benefits.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

The workplace flexibility is great. You have plenty of self-determination of how, where, and when, you work best and are provided the tools to work from home/out-of-office. You don't need to worry about facetime/politics because compensation is results based. The management is very open to suggestions and the support staff is excellent. The benefits package is comprehensive.

Cons

Sometimes it may seem hard to unplug from the grid, but with the workplace flexibilty you have to make yourself available. There are some micromanagement policies and silly purchase approvals, but they are only an annoyance, not a barrier. I used to be a more traditional attorney, so these things are minor annoyances because of past experience, but others may see them as more serious issues.

Ryan, LLC is a wonderful place to work.

Current Employee - Corporate Administrator in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Corporate Administrator in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

Ryan, LLC is a company that is well respected in the tax industry, and by the taxing authorities. The Company makes a sincere effort to ensure that employees have the resources needed to perform their jobs, and also provides a flexible work environment to promote work/life balance.

Cons

Ryan, LLC has a number of guidelines with respect to the Company's operations. Some would view this as a 'downside'; however, once an employee learns these guidelines, it is actually a plus, because when you know what is expected of you, there is less chance for error.

Keep up the good work!