Flexible Environment, Growth Opportunities

Current Employee - Sales and Use Consultant
Current Employee - Sales and Use Consultant

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Our company has something called MyRyan, a flexible work environment that if enforced by management is a great thing. It allows you to work when you want (within reason) and where you want. I, personally, get a lot out of the 'where you want' part of MyRyan due to life circumstances. this is something I don't think I could find at many other companies. The work is constant and I feel stretched in a good way.

Cons

The pay is a little low, but with bonuses it is possible to have a great annual pay. Our work environment is fine, but I wouldn't say it is on the cutting edge of facilities.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. I've loved my experience at Ryan

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

Ryan is a very strong, stable company with an amazing work life balance program. I work very hard but I also can do that work when and where it works best for me. Ryan employes great people at almost every level of the Firm so it is a pleasure to work with them every day.

Cons

From my observations, because the company is so results driven, there are times employees at lower levels, who have less control over their success, are not recognized for their work. This typically happens when they are working on a team, or for a manager, who is not making strong results and they are lumped in that catgory too, when in reality they may be very strong in their role.

2. Amazing experience at Ryan

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

Brint Ryan has a great vision for the company. There is a lot of room for growth opportunities and work life balance is amazing. Great benefits and culture.

Cons

A lot of competition among teams, and projects are not distributed fairly among teams. Some managers are not utilizing MyRyan.

Advice to Management

Managers should distribute bonuses fairly between team members. My Ryan should be utilized more. Salaries should be higher. other than that ryan is the best place to work for.