Ryan, LLC
www.ryan.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Flexible Environment, Growth Opportunities

Sales and Use Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

ProsOur company has something called MyRyan, a flexible work environment that if enforced by management is a great thing. It allows you to work when you want (within reason) and where you want. I, personally, get a lot out of the 'where you want' part of MyRyan due to life circumstances. this is something I don't think I could find at many other companies. The work is constant and I feel stretched in a good way.

ConsThe pay is a little low, but with bonuses it is possible to have a great annual pay. Our work environment is fine, but I wouldn't say it is on the cutting edge of facilities.

Experienced Hires May Not Like the Compensation Structure

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros: The work/life flexibility is great. The technical work is exactly what I enjoy doing. … Cons: It takes guts and grit to join Ryan as an experienced hire in the upper management level. The base salary of $80,000 is laughable… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to acknowledge and address the problems created by the compensation model at the management level: 1) it creates undesirable behavior between employees which… More

I've loved my experience at Ryan

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros: Ryan is a very strong, stable company with an amazing work life balance program. I work very hard but I also can do that… Cons: From my observations, because the company is so results driven, there are times employees at lower levels, who have less control over their success, are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ryan, LLC CEO G. Brint Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees.