There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Ok place to work if you dont want to see your kids and husband.

Former Employee - Tax Technology Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Tax Technology Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Decent pay, and weekends off. Very professional environment.

Cons

Long 12 to 16 hour workdays including Saturdays and Sundays. Base pay is 52k starting off which is good but when your working 60 to 80 hours a week it is not the best pay! Medical benefits are horrible. Bonuses are very low. There is a lot of favoritism! and LACK OF TRAINING!

Advice to Management

Train your employees more and cut down on these ridiculous 13 hour workdays!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

The Whole Package

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

Ryan is the "whole package." Of all the places that I've worked, there were always areas that were lacking, either compensation, benefits, opportunities to advance, community outreach efforts, etc. But not at Ryan. Ryan is very competitive, if not the best, in all of the areas I've mentioned. Feeling satisfied from a benefit and compensation standpoint, allows you to relax and focus on getting better work results. Ryan's structure rewards those who get good results. I feel like my work is meaningful, and I am being rewarded for my hard work, as a result of the bonus structure. Thanks to Ryan, I have found work-life success. I recommend Ryan to anyone who is also looking for a similar work-life success.

Cons

The Dallas office is located in the Galleria complex in North Dallas (Addison). With the construction and traffic on I-635, 75, 35E, you may want to think about moving closer to the office. Many people have over an hour of commute time each way. The good news is, the area around the Galleria is nice, with plenty of shopping, apartments, houses, and restaurants. I live close by the office and there is everything here that I need, so I pay very little for gas, and I never have to deal with the bad traffic. I can't say the same for those who live outside of the area. The commute for them is very long and stressful. Luckly, with the "myRyan" flexible work environment, many of them can alter thier hours to work better for commuting purposes.

Advice to Management

Our leaders are very intelligent, strong, and highly driven. All of the attributes that I aspire to have and I work tirelessly to improve upon. They make very good role-models. I can't say that about the other places that I've work. Also, you cannot put a value on the commitment to the organization that the leadership has. Everyone has a vetted interest in the business. As a result, you feel as though you are well supported and in very good hands.

2. low salary, but amazing work/life balance

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

flexible hours-make your own schedule lots of training opportunities excellent facilites support great advancement opportunites great understanding in family emergencies a ton of vacation/sick time for hourly employees

Cons

lower salary for other positions (but plenty of OT and bonus opportunity) benefits aren't great but I would say they are on par with other large firms