There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Internship

Current Employee - Intern in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Intern in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Ryan really spends the time to ensure you are getting the right type of training. The flexible work environement is really great for full time employees. The north dallas office location is much nicer than most of the other big accounting firms that have to go to downtown dallas for work. As an intern they really make sure to treat you as a regular staff member. I was given the responsibility that a consultant would be given and it was obvious my manager cared about my development.

Cons

Management can forget at times that we are interns, and they need to explain complicated issues with us in a way thats understandable. Pay is not as much as Big four accounting.

Make sure you are explaining tasks clearly and they 'why' not just the 'how'

210 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Come for the Benefits; Leave for the Pay

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ryan is always looking to improve in all areas: for our clients, for our employees, and for our community.

Cons

Pay is far from competitive unless you are one of the few on really great projects.

Ryan is often very misrepresented to employees entering the firm. I've heard stories of consultants who are told they will make far more in bonuses in their first year than is realistic. Because of the time it takes to complete a project, the average billing amount and the amount of consultants sharing a bonus pool, it takes quite a few years to build up a steady income of bonuses.

Great Company

Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

My Ryan work environment is excellent. Work whenever, wherever, however you want. There are a lot of aggressive financial goals to track your performance, but overall i love it. I have made more here than i would anywhere else.

Cons

Growing pains of a small company becoming large.

Keep up the good work.