There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Internship

Current Employee - Intern in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Intern in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Ryan really spends the time to ensure you are getting the right type of training. The flexible work environement is really great for full time employees. The north dallas office location is much nicer than most of the other big accounting firms that have to go to downtown dallas for work. As an intern they really make sure to treat you as a regular staff member. I was given the responsibility that a consultant would be given and it was obvious my manager cared about my development.

Cons

Management can forget at times that we are interns, and they need to explain complicated issues with us in a way thats understandable. Pay is not as much as Big four accounting.

Make sure you are explaining tasks clearly and they 'why' not just the 'how'

208 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Great Company

Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

My Ryan work environment is excellent. Work whenever, wherever, however you want. There are a lot of aggressive financial goals to track your performance, but overall i love it. I have made more here than i would anywhere else.

Cons

Growing pains of a small company becoming large.

Keep up the good work.

Rewarding

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Extremely flexible work environment that allows team members to work where and when they are most effective and offers unlimited time off, provided that they get their work done.
    -Excellent bonus plan that rewards employees with a percentage of the tax benefits they provide for their clients. The bonuses have the potential to be huge (hundreds of thousands), and have been on many occasions.
    -Executive management that is dedicated to being innovative in its approach to growing the firm and rewarding their employees.
    -Generally friendly enviroment with people who like their jobs.

Cons

-Some people feel like the lack of a set vacation policy means they do not get any vacation (they cannot disconnect), and some team managers are still adjusting to the policy, but management is trying very hard to resolve these issues.
    -Management is still working on policies and procedures that allow all teams opportunities to work on projects that provide the massive bonus payouts. These projects tend to fall to a select few teams, but again, this is something that management is addressing.
    -It's a consulting firm, so it can be a stressful, short-deadline-driven environment at times, there's just no getting around that fact.

Keep working on ways to better distribute the profitable engagements, but otherwise keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC