Ryan, LLC
www.ryan.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Ryan is a success story acheived by the hard work of both the employees and the owners.

Consultant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsThe offer by the company to allow us to telecommute and work on our own schedule is great!
The base salary is generally competitive.
There are lots of unique training opportunities.
All levels of management, while being very critical of work product, make themselves available to the staff. This isn't one of those firms where it is taboo for the lower level staff and management to approach or be approached by the firm principals and management to discuss issues, opinions, and other relevant matters.
The company's top management frequently requests input from all employees and frequently take action with consideration given to such feedback.
The firm encourages, but does not require, charitable giving and activities.
The company has a great IT department, central receptionists, and other great departments to provide the consulting staff with more time to earn.

ConsThe ability by the employee to effectively telecommute and guiltlessly work on his/her own schedule is not always easy to accomplish! While policy permits and encourages it, the workload often makes it impractical. The result can easily be only having a week or two off per year, aside from normally recognized holidays themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider changing the Consultant compensation structure to be a 10-20% higher base salary and remove the fee percentage.
Consider a second monitor to be a standard piece of equipment, rather than something which requires special approval.

Interning with Ryan

Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The flexible work environment (myRyan) is a huge benefit. Even as an hourly intern I can come and go as I need to and even… Cons: I was disapointed with the training I received from my team. I came into this internship knowing nothing about sales and use tax, and haven't… Advice to Senior Management: Teach the people who will be training new hires how to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Interning at Ryan

Intern (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great work life balance. Interns are always working in the office, but the rest of the firm has a completely flexible work schedule that would… Cons: Interns sometimes get stuck doing the same thing and have… Advice to Senior Management: Really try to bring the interns in as part of the team. Since I know less about the projects and don't know the team as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ryan, LLC CEO G. Brint Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees.