Ryan, LLC

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"Boomerang" Employee - Can't Imagine Working Anywhere Else

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Providence, RI
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Providence, RI

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

If you have a strong work ethic, enjoy a youthful, team environment, this is the Firm for you! I worked for the Firm for 5 years in a management capacity, before staying home, and when I was asked if I missed working I said "No, I miss Ryan". I was fortunate to be rehired in a support capacity when I was ready to come back to work. I can not imagine working anywhere else. I believe in Brint Ryan's vision, and I believe he has the passion to take the Firm to fantastic places.

Cons

The salary at Ryan has never been competitive, especially in markets larger than Texas. The low salaries eliminate a large pool of qualified candidates in a variety of positions. Although myRyan is a terrific idea, support staff (hourly) do not have the opportunity to make use of it, and it is difficult being the only one on the team in the office at times.

Benefits and salaries need to be upgraded.

219 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Ryan is a great place to work, with unlimited career & financial potential for employees.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible work environment, unlimited financial potential through bonuses tied to results, unlimited career growth potential for all employees, unlimited training, treated like a "business owner" not just an employee, company gives back to the local communities, expanding to a "global" firm will create opportunities in other countries.

Cons

Demanding, stressful environment. Very little downtime as an employee moves up through the ranks.

Review base salaries, especially for lower level employees. Make base salaries closer to market at lower levels.

Awesome Place to Work

Current Employee - Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Rayn has Interesting work, high compensation possible, extremely flexible work enviroment. Management is engaged in developing their people. Extremely varied client list.

Cons

Speciality areas are siloed. Cross training is lacking.

Allow people to cross training in different areas of tax.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC